Everyone was saying that Email marketing is dead .. there is not enough conversion from Email Marketing but I think we have now entered in era where email marketing needs better and intelligent effort ( email marketing certainly works) I received 2 emails back to back this week. Both were in my inbox ( not in Junk) So I was bound to read it .
I am attaching both images how it looked like ..
Example of Bad Email Marketing
Example of Good Email Marketing
What happened when I went through both email
- I did not spend more than one second on Bad Email Just Skipped.
- I read twice-good one and thought to connect with him.
- Dropped him an email & my colleague in UK to get in touch with him (Just because I liked plain approaching strategy)
- Only Advantage I found for Bad Email Marketing is that now this company’s domain etc is in this blog post. (Which I am sure will be faked / Pseudo one)
So what can We learn from this?
- Email Marketing needs equal Call to Action attention
- Identify your audience and how to approach them before blasting emails. ( Guys , at least think about conversions and energy consumption of spam emails)
- Be Straight forward
- It is very fine if you are blasting emails you have a chance if you can make it right
- Make your audience to calculate something, how many replies you have got when you send email without prices & how many replies you have got when you have put straightforward price? It saves time right?
- “FREE” Word always works
- And off-course Email marketing is not dead but it certainly has reincarnated.
What do you think???