It is true that I do not accept change as easy as others.. I try to stick with things which I love or I am emotionally attached to it even if something better is available in Market. Android vs iOs has been point of discussion in all meetings or groups where I headed in last few months.. Everybody has valid points .. this post is my clarification and my experience with both OS . Views are my personal and I am happy to say that 🙂
- Faster Internet Access
- Faster Processing
- Available at affordable cost
- Android phones are still having confusing UI
- Not as Robust as iOs ( Crashes more often)
- Vast Vast Vast Available Content on Google Play Store
- You will feel like luxury product ( Trust me even if you have galaxy s3 , iPhone 4 owner will feel better)
- seamless integration of social media sharing
- Top Notch UI and UX
- Never Crashes
- Slow Internet
- Slower than Android in many things.
- Less Available Content on Apple Store
this is what I experienced in last 6 months. Both OS are advancing and getting better and better.. this is really good for consumers at the end.. What is your take on Android vs iOS ? Do you Agree with me ?