When ever you think about buying a property do you feel stress about building permission , authenticity of document provided by builder? Do you feel that what sort of document you should ask to builder to produce while buying a property?
Gujrat Samachar had written one article way before and I feel it has quite a good checklist of documents to ask while buying a property.. here is that newspaper cutting for your reference. I hope this cutting will help you to prepare checklist while buying a property. ( Afterall it is your hard earned money)
PS: It is in Gujrati Language
According to this you need to ask following things from property seller
- In Which Zone Prperty is ( Industrial, Residential, )
- Check Town Planning Website & Make sure there is no upcoming road or anything planned by corporation on that particular area.
- Plan is passed or not .. do not accept property untill plan is passed.
- Ask for Suervey Number & 7/12 no Utaro ( you can get these certificates online as per my knowledge)
- Makesure property is under development program of government or not
PS: Investing in Property or Real Estate is best investment after investing in yourself 🙂